WSQ Graduate Certificate / Diploma - Senior Services
This Course is designed for people already working or wishing to enter a Senior Services organisation in the roles of Administrator, CEO or Executive Director.
The WSQ Graduate Certificate in Community and Social Services (Senior Services) consists of 5 units of competency comprising 3 core units and 2 elective units.
The WSQ Graduate Diploma in Community and Social Services (Senior Services) consists of 10 units of competency comprising 3 core units and 7 elective units. (If you have completed the Graduate Certificate you are required to undertake an additional 5 electives to gain the Graduate Diploma).
The duration of this course is approximately 4 months (part time).
WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 8 is recommended.
Above 18yrs old
- Manage the legal and ethical integrity and accountability within the entire organisation
- Ensure adherence to Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) legislation, policies and procedures throughout the organisation
- Evaluate programmes and policy formulation
- Integrate management common processes in Senior Services
- Demonstrate high level, complex communication and analytical skill
- Build a strong foundation in fundraising/volunteer management
- Work with the appointed/elected Board of Directors/Trustees
- Manage and build organisational communication and networking
- Lead strategic planning in the organisation
- Present financial statements and reports to the Board